Terms & Conditions
1. All items and prices are subject to availability.
2. All prices are in UK £ sterling.
3. The prices in other currency are based on an average daily exchange rate. When your order is processed the total actually charged may vary dependant on the rate of exchange at that time.
4. All photos are for illustration purposes only.
5. Please note special offer prices are only valid if the item is purchased at time when offer is running. Pearldora will not offer a refund for items bought at a higher price when it was not on special offer.
6. All complaints will be acknowledged within 7 working days, although we try to acknowledge all complaints within a day. The customer will be informed of all progress.
7. According to the Data Protection Act 1988 we do not supply any of your details to a third party, unless you have given Pearldora express permission to do so.
8. Orders may be subject to extra security checks at our discretion.
This may include confirmation of Credit/Debit card details and full address details. Pearldora reserves the right to cancel any orders if this information cannot be provided.
9. Pearldora reserves the right to deliver certain orders to the Invoice Address only. Customers will be notified by email if this is the case.
10. If Pearldora has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible to either offer an alternative item (to the same value) or we will refund the cost of the unavailable goods. Pearldora will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered when this occurs 11. Customers have the right to return their order within 30 days of receiving their goods. Where the customer exercises their right to cancel an order, the product costs only will be refunded within 30 days of receipt of returned goods as we do not refund postal charges.
12. All returned products will be refunded or exchanged provided they have not been used, postage costs will only be refunded if goods received were incorrect, faulty or damaged upon receipt, photographic evidence may be required to support a claim.
13. Returned items should be sent by Recorded Delivery, Pearldora will not cover return postage costs for Special Delivery or any courier service.
14. Any returned items must be received within 30 days of purchase to qualify for a refund or replacement. Any returned faulty goods after this time may only receive a partial refund dependent on the amount of product used. Any goods returned more than 2 months after purchase, whether faulty or not, will not be refunded or replaced and the returned goods will be disposed of.
15. If the rare occasion occurs whereby the customer receives an incorrect item, Pearldora will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, Pearldora will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned incorrect item, refund the customer for the cost of their 2nd order and for their return postage.
16. Orders returned 'Not Called For' by Royal Mail are refunded the cost of products upon receipt, not including postage. Customers will be notified and the order will be cancelled.
17. Orders not received, which were dispatched by Standard Postage, will not be considered 'missing' until 15 working days have passed, therefore no resend or refund will be offered until after this period.
18. Although this is not very common, buyers may pay import charges (including tax and customs fees) when purchasing items. Import charges are generally based on the item's price, postal weight, dimensions, country of origin, and taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
19. None of the above affects your statutory rights.